- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND HEREBY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. FORWARD MATERIALS, LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
- Forward Materials, Ltd. is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Forward Materials, Ltd.’s express written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Forward Materials, Ltd.’s legal rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Forward Materials, Ltd. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Forward Materials, Ltd. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations of warranties, so the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you.
- You may NOT post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Forward Materials, Ltd. or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Forward Materials, Ltd. and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Forward Materials, Ltd., in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Forward Materials, Ltd. may be used | Forward Materials, Ltd. anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed | Forward Materials, Ltd. and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Forward Materials, Ltd. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Forward Materials, Ltd. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Forward Materials, Ltd. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- The MSRPs (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) listed in this site exclude tax, title, license and registration. Actual price may vary.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without reference to its choice of law rules. All activity occurring on this site (including, without limitation, accessing pages, downloading materials, or other activities initiated by you) is presumed to occur in the State of New Jersey. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision will be automatically adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to conform to the requirements for validity and, as so adjusted, will be incorporated as a part of these Terms and Conditions as though originally included, and the remaining parts will continue to remain in effect.
COPYRIGHT 2021 FORWARD MATERIALS, LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
(United States Only)
Information regarding Forward Materials, Ltd.’s privacy practices:
This document describes Forward Materials, Ltd.’s (hereafter referred to as Forward) policy regarding information received about you during visits to our Web site. The amount and type of information received by Forward depends on how you use our site.
NORMAL WEBSITE USAGE:
You can visit Forward’s Web site to read product information without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect and store during normal Web site usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the Web site that referred you to us, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests. We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. During normal Web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or Social Security Number.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
There are instances where Forward requests personally identifiable information to provide the Web site visitor a service or correspondence (promotions and mailed brochures). This information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data and is used to fulfill your request. The information you provide is used by Forward to improve the services we provide you. It is never provided to any other company for that company’s independent use. When possible, Forward will provide you with the means to make sure that any personal information that you provide is correct and current.
ELECTRONIC MAIL SENT TO US THAT CONTAINS PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Internet users may decide to send Forward personally identifying information, for example, in a message containing comments about the Forward Web site. Forward will only use this information to identify the user. We will not use this information other than to resolve the matter identified in the e-mail.
This site contains links to other sites. Forward is NOT responsible for the privacy practices or the content on these other sites. Forward does not disclose unique identifiers to those responsible for the linked sites. The linked sites, however, may collect personal information from you when you enter their site. This collecting of information is not subject to Forward’s control. To ensure protection of your privacy, always review the privacy policies of the sites you visit when linking from this Web site.
Forward may disclose a user’s personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Forward or the Web site, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Forward, the Forward Web site, or Forward Web site users, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, Forward, the Web site or the public.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We do not collect or maintain information at the Forward Web site from persons we know to be under age 13, and no part of our Web site is designed to attract anyone under age 13. Please do not communicate with or contact us if you are under age 13.
If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit or post any personal information.
California Transparency in Supply Chain Act
Forward is committed to fair employment practices and to following applicable employment law wherever it has operations. This includes complying with laws that prohibit child or forced labor. Forward does not currently: (1) engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery; (2) conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains; (3) require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business; (4) maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking; or (5) provide employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery.